The english version is for understanding only.
The Europace APIs and Services (“APIs”, “Services”) enable Europace business partners and providers of finance-related software and related services (“Partners”) to better use the Europace Services and create integrations that help other people use the Services in new ways (each, an “Integration”).
If you, as the acting person, do not have the appropriate authority, are not an Authorized User, or do not agree to these Terms, the Partner may not integrate the Europace APIs.
Our APIs are always usable only for the purpose specified. As part of that, the APIs may be used to enable or prepare for the processing or closing of financing transactions on the Europace Marketplace. Our APIs may be used for commercial activities as long as they are consistent with, and not in competition with, Europace’s business model. We monitor use of the APIs for compliance with these rules and reserve the right to throttle access to the APIs, deny access, or terminate an integration at any time if an attempt is made to circumvent the use we accept.
Prohibited uses and actions include the following:
You may not,
- use our APIs to create a competing product.
- to use the APIs, in particular to advise and calculate financing offers, without intending to conclude the deal via the Europace Marketplace.
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Services to create, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us.
- deceive, defraud or mislead us and other users to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords and other personal information.
- Damage the reputation of our company and/or our Services.
- Use information from our Services to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- misuse our support or file false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- use the Services, or any data obtained through them, in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any viruses, Trojan horses or other material to interfere with the uninterrupted use of the Services or to modify, interfere with, disrupt or alter the use, functions, operation or maintenance of the Services.
- automate the use of the System that may harm us, our System or other users.
Representations, Warranties and Indemnities
The Partner represents and warrants that all licenses that may be required for the Integration will be maintained and that the Integration will not in any way violate any law or regulation.
Partner will indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses (including attorneys' fees) resulting from any third party claims relating to Partner’s use of the APIs.
The privacy of our users and consumer data protection is our top priority. Any processing of personal data will comply with all legal requirements, in particular the DSGVO.
To the extent permitted by law, we provide the APIs on an “as is” basis. This means that we make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or availability.